Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Global Attractions is a natural progression from Legends 360-degree platform for success. Our unrivaled guest experience and deeply researched sales and planning methodologies give us an edge. Legends currently operates 10+ attractions around the globe. We bring together some of the brightest experiential and attraction masterminds around the globe to ensure each brilliant idea is regionally relevant and destined to dazzle, delight and drive a steady stream of diverse visitors.
– Custom narratives to guide the journey, delivered to deeply engage distinct visitor groups
– Bold and dramatic design to push the envelope on the physical space and inspire awe and wonder
– Re-imagined dining experiences to delight local foodies
– Leading-edge technology and innovation to drive interactivity and create fully immersive experiences
Legends manages all operations across ticketing, special events, sponsorship food and beverage and retail for Attractions partners.
View Boston, which encompasses the top three floors of the Prudential Tower, will feature immersive experiential exhibits and a bistro on the 50th floor, an indoor/outdoor cocktail lounge with a 360-degree outdoor viewing deck on the 51st floor, and a double high (24-foot) indoor viewing space on the 52nd floor. The destination, designed with the adventurer in mind, was created to be an attraction that welcomes locals, and domestic and international visitors, being the ideal stop as they begin their Boston experience. Whether they are interested in discovering famed institutions and coveted hidden gems through immersive interactive experiences or meeting friends for a sunset cocktail – their unforgettable Bostonian experience starts here.
Reporting to the Director of Venue Information Technology, the Audio/Video Specialist is responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment and systems in the View Boston Observatory.
They will work with a wide range of AV equipment, including projectors, speakers, microphones, video conferencing and other multimedia devices.
· Provide installation and configuration of AV equipment, including wiring, cabling, and other components. Ability to work on both new installations and updates to existing systems.
· Provide maintenance and troubleshooting AV equipment and systems to ensure they operate smoothly and efficiently. Perform regular maintenance checks and updates and troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise.
· Provide testing and conduct quality assurance checks to ensure AV equipment and systems meet established standards and specifications. Responsible for replacement of defective hardware.
· Provide technical support to end-users and other IT staff. Training to end-users may be needed on how to use AV equipment and systems effectively.
· Responsible for documenting all installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities.
· Generate reports on equipment performance, maintenance schedules, and other relevant data.
· Work with vendors and service providers to resolve issues and implement changes.
· Must be able to communicate productively and professionally across all managerial levels.
· Serves as View Boston building wide point of contact on AV IT related matters.
· Tracking RMAs of all equipment inbound and outbound for repairs.
· Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all standards and practices.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Venue Information Technology and View Boston Management team.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, or related field (Experience can be substituted for education).
· 1-3+ years of relevant AV technology installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Dante, Q-Sys, Christie Mystique, Medialon, 7 Sense or similar systems preferred.
· Strong technical skills and knowledge of AV systems and equipment.
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to AV technology.
· Relevant certifications such as CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) are preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft and Mac applications to include operating system, office systems, and server networking terminologies.
· Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing, diverse environment and a willingness to accommodate the schedule in an attractions and entertainment venue.
· Flexible scheduling and reliable transportation required.
· Knowledge and usage of wireless terminologies and security technologies.
· Ability to move fast and act on assigned duties.
· Ability to walk, stand, or sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to reach, bend, stoop, wipe, push and pull.
· Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, and up to 50 pounds.
· Must have the ability to work during most events being held at the facility (including late nights and weekends).
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.