As a full-time Wooster Group company member, you will assist sound and video artists in the development and production of new work, as well as touring existing productions domestically and internationally.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Audio and video load in and load out (hanging television monitors, projectors, speakers, running cable and troubleshooting signal paths)
– Maintaining wireless microphones and in-ear monitor inventory
– Maintaining video recording and cue system
– Overseeing audio and video recording and show documentation
Additional responsibilities include:
– Interactive live video and projection mapping
– Sound editing and mixing for video
– Video recording & editing
– Live sound mixing
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with lightweight rigging using ropes & extension ladders; able to lift 50 lbs; familiar with some audio and/or video programming (Ableton, TouchDesigner, SuperCollider, Adobe Suite, Yamaha CL series consoles, Dante, RealSense, Kinect, OSC networking); have a good ear and eye; and skilled at interpersonal communication.
Send your Cover Letter and Resume: