Thank you for coming to our page!
We are a young production team looking to amp our venue operations with more amazing crew members. We’re looking for a person to work with our existing media setups. You would need to quickly pick up how to operate and troubleshoot our current setups and help running them during events and walkthroughs.
According to your audio, visual and lighting experience, you can join our production to create and build new venue wide setups.
If you’ve already heard about our up and coming venue called Wisdome.LA located in Arts Districs, it pleasure to reunite.
This is just a brief intro. Please share you resume and reference works and we can keep this conversation going. Job position is active and we are looking to onboard a person in couple weeks.
Questionnaire will reflect all the requirements and helpful experience that we see to be necessary to pick up with this position.
Best, Wisdome.LA Production Team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Extensive experience with projectors – Epson, Optoma etc.: 1 year (Preferred)
- audio mixers, D-class amplifiers on prosumer level: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Media Encoder, Resolume Alley, DXV codecs: 1 year (Preferred)
- non-programmable and Chauvet Pro DMX lighting: 1 year (Preferred)
- WiFi and networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- assembling media workstation, PC components: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location