Who we are
Art Processors is a global experiential design and technology company. We partner with cultural and tourism organizations to invent new realities of human experience. We offer specialist interactive media and exhibition design services that set a new standard for immersive storytelling, alongside a technology platform that makes it easy to deliver. We believe creativity lies inside every person, and if we can awaken and empower that impulse, the world will be a more beautiful and curious place.
Art Processors began in 2011 with a mission: to change the way a museum could look and feel. We sought to democratize the experience; to create new ways of storytelling, no wall labels or scholarly rhetoric. When we started out, the technology we needed didn’t exist, so we invented it.
Eleven years on, we’re still inventing—dreaming up new ways of storytelling, adding new ways of doing things to our technology platform, and forging new partnerships. Your work will involve a wide range of subject areas and digital platforms. Some of our clients include The Getty Museum in Los Angeles, the National Museum of Forest Service History in Missoula MT and the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose CA.
A bit about the role…
The Content Coordinator will act as the primary liaison between our Content Developers, our Clients, and our Designers to coordinate, manage, and deliver content developed for inclusion on projects and product pilots. You’ll be supporting the Content Team to research, curate and produce exhibitions, digital content and immersive audio experiences. The role will require a nimble approach to simultaneously support several projects, adjusting as needs shift, and sometimes undertaking discrete tasks and deliverables. This role suits an early-career professional, somebody with a passion for the arts & cultural sector who is interested in having a varied role and the desire to work alongside and learn from a global team of specialists in the creative discipline. This position can be based remotely from anywhere in the United States.
You’d make a great Content Coordinator at AP if you have…
- Experience working in a collaborative environment on multiple deliverable-driven projects from concept to completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- An ability to plan projects and follow them through to completion, prioritizing and pushing things forward yourself, and calling on support when needed
- An outsized interest in teamwork and supporting your colleagues
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately within all required technical software (G Suite, Spreadsheet applications; Content management systems (CMS), HTML, and Timecoding Transcripts, are a plus)
- Worked with or within cultural or design focused institutions or have relevant academic qualifications which demonstrate your interest in the cultural sector
What we offer
We promote a friendly, human work environment; providing you with the support, tools and resources to flourish in your role. You’ll be able to draw on the support of a widely experienced team while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in your craft while delivering unique experiences to some of the most innovative creative institutions in the world. In addition to the above, you’ll be able to:
- Work flexibly with access to a range of flexible work arrangements, which includes the option to work from a co-working space if you’d like to balance out your time working from home
- Receive health insurance and 401(K) contributions
- Receive financial support to set up your home office (if required)
- Receive a company laptop
- Receive fortnightly financial allowances in acknowledgment of you working remotely
- Access generous paid leave and parental leave policies
- Have access to a range of benefits which support your wellbeing
- Experience what you have worked so hard to achieve!
At Art Processors, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our clients. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
How to Apply
If you’re passionate about the cultural sector and excited by the opportunity to be our first Content Coordinator in the United States, we’d love to hear from you. The best way to do this is to apply via the link provided and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your application.
Base Salary Range: USD 60,000-70,000
Closing Date and Time: Sunday 8th May at 5pm PDT
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant