Wayward is looking for a part-time Creative Developer to join our team remotely to become an integral part in creating exciting interactive experiences for our clients and their fans.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about how things look, as well as how they are built. You have an eye for design while understanding that performance and functionality are equally as important in creating effective activations.
Along with your technical skills, you have a keen sense for planning and strategy, with the ability to estimate project scope and timeline. You should be able to identify and execute the best technical solutions to solve visual challenges.
Wayward is a small, but mighty team specializing in the music and entertainment industries. Your work will help shape the campaigns for high-profile artists and brands on a global stage. The role will be part-time with the opportunity to transition to full-time.
Sound like you? Read on to learn more:
- 2-3 years of front-end development experience
- Experience working with WebGL/Three.js and writing shaders
- Proficiency with package managers and version control using Git
- Ability to work on complex digital projects with multidisciplinary creative and technical teams
- Comfortable working with short production timelines and moving targets
- Experience with setting up the frontend architecture for complex interactive web applications
- Strong sense for strategy and planning, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, thorough, and highly attentive to detail
- Ability to work remotely
- General understanding of Node.js and MERN stack
- Experience creating AR/VR experiences
- Experience developing browser-based games
- A passion for music