THE ELECTRIC FACTORY
An award winning creative innovation company with a 20 year history of shaping the future through electric ideas. We are a dynamic team of artisans and thinkers, of legacy-shapers and innovators. We are master craftsmen designing experiences based on a deep understanding of what it means to be human in the ever-shifting landscape of a digitally enabled world. We are equally informed by creativity, strategy, and technology. We believe that everything is possible but focus on what is most impactful. We draw on napkins at the bar and then go home and create what we drew. We are electric. And we are hiring.
An experienced and highly motivated Creative Director with a proven track record of bringing best-in-class creative concepts to life, from pitch through execution. Regardless of whether it is mixed reality, “the metaverse,” website, experiential, AI driven, or something totally old school, your work always tells a story and it is a story that people want to hear. You are versed in technology, but platform and tech agnostic.
- Lead high-level concepting for creative proposals, discoveries, and active projects with a focus on creative strategy and storytelling
- Lead the artistic development of proposals and projects which include mixed reality, “the metaverse,” websites, mobile and web apps, physical installations, social media, digital OOH, video, and a partridge in a pear tree
- Lead dynamic client presentations of stunning creative concepts in proposals and creative discovery sessions
- Supervise diverse creative teams, including copywriters, art directors, designers, editors, photographers, illustrators, and 3D artists through project conception, design, and execution with a focus on the core strategic insight and client KPIs
- Collaborate with technology and production, including interactive technologists, developers, production staff, and project managers to develop strategies for creative technology innovation projects
- Work with the Executive Producer to provide hours estimates for the creative effort on individual projects
- Continually stay up to date with trends, technologies, and creative innovation in the marketplace
- 3+ years of experience working as a Creative Director in a highly- digital environment
- Present stunning creative concepts based on the communication strategy and creative brief
- Demonstrated experience working with Immersive Technologies such as AR, VR, and “the metaverse” as well as websites, native and digital apps
- Creative problem-solver, consistent professionalism, and insatiable curiosity
- Experience working with Adobe CC as well as Google Drive Suite
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest creative trends and innovations.
- Knowledge of digital-based technologies and their impact on Communication Effectiveness is vital
- Excellent verbal and written skills and comfortable with presenting to clients
- Exceptional time-management skills and can balance priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines
If we work together. . .
- You will have a flexible, fully remote work schedule
- You will work with international, top-tier clients in entertainment, gaming, cpg, tech, automative, and retail
- You will have early access to emerging technologies and always be “ahead of the game”
- You can expand your skill set with professional training programs
- You will enjoy a competitive salary, vacation, and healthcare benefits