The MediaLab Creative Producer applies insights to create meaningful and immersive event experiences, with responsibility for conceptual development through final design and execution – integrating theatrical sets, audio and video materials and content for meetings, special events, conferences and expositions. This role would support the opportunity engagement process from proposal to presentation to development of program to execution, identifying creative solutions and leverage technologies to create experiences that will set our brand and program delivery apart in the marketplace.
This position is responsible for driving creative revenue growth in-market through partnering and coaching Encore’s sales team on creative solution offerings. This role leads cross functional collaboration with account, product, and creative teams and will lead the team to ideate, create, and present unique and inspired experiences. This position has regular interaction with clients, sales and production professionals working on multiple projects under tight deadlines. In addition, plays a strong sales support role for Creative resources and solutions throughout the organization. This role reports into Dir, Creative Strategy.
Key Job Responsibilities
Business Development/Achieving Results
• Support the development of new business in-market.
• Provide partnership with sales by supporting Encore Client Direct and Venue Sales Channels in-market with a heavy focus on significantly growing creative revenue.
• Participate in RFPs, proposal responses and client interactions for assigned projects.
• Represent Encore Production in client-facing meetings and presentations promoting Encores creative solutions to events, conferences and expositions.
• Partner with Sales on the development of presentation materials, directing the focus on brand adherence, message and content.
• Advocate social engagement to further brand presence and reinforce personal and company expertise.
• Provide client interaction and participation in client discovery meetings.
• Contribute creative direction and art direction to assigned projects.
• Generate creative briefs, creative treatments and storyboards for media projects.
• Present creative concepts to customers for approval and translate creative direction and art direction to the design team.
• Work to ensure the project vision falls in line with client objectives, from budget evaluation and concept development through the presentation of design solutions.
• Provide input for creative marketing/sales tools.
• Stay current on the latest design trends and techniques.
• Build budgets for media projects in the quoting phase and track budget changes and revisions throughout the project. Stipulate resources, roles, hardware and hours needed to complete the project including cost estimates.
• Manage project-based show documentation & media grids.
• Collaborate with Encore MediaLab, show producers and technical directors on media projects/deliverables related to their shows. Confirm expectations are in line and technical specs, pixel count, aspect ratio, etc. is correct.
• Cultivate and maintain a network of freelance and vendor resources to accommodate project schedule and bandwidth constraints of full time Encore staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience– Art, Design, Graphics; or related field
• Design background and experience where aesthetics is important
• 5+ years related experience, preferably in an agency or event production setting
• Visual and conceptual design, color theory, identity and branding experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledgeable of traditional design processes related to production deliverables
• Fluent in industry standard design tools including Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in MS Office, on both Mac and PC platforms
•Ability to travel for client presentations and strategy meetings
Competencies (by Core Values)
• Account Relationship Management
• Achieving Results
• Analytical Thinking
Work is generally performed at an office that is moderately quiet. Team members will occasionally visit other work locations for meetings or for other business reasons. Working times will include days and may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Encore. Estimated travel between 25% – 50%.