Meow Wolf creates immersive and interactive experiences that transport audiences of all ages into fantastic realms of story and exploration. This includes art installations, video and music production, and extended reality content.
Benefits & Perks:
Meow Wolf offers a comprehensive benefits package and many perks, including:
- Medical Insurance Options: PPO & HSA.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy & Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Critical Illness Policies.
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Parental Leave for 6 weeks.
- Discount off Meow Wolf Gift Shop Merch.
- Admission to Meow Wolf attractions for employees and guests.
- 401k Retirement Plan – Begins on the first of the month following 90 days of employment.
- And more benefits specific to the location of the role.
In partnership with the Creative Director, the Creative Producer is the Creative team leader responsible for achieving and maintaining the artistic and creative vision and for ensuring the implementation of that vision through the project life cycle. The producer is the day-to-day manager of the Creative team, ensuring all deliverables are being met. Managing the execution of all creative deliverables and working closely with and collaborating with the Project Leaders to achieve common and cohesive objectives. The Creative Producer must be proficient in guiding and articulating the concepts and the experiences that define the projects creative vision and to motivate the involved teams who are responsible for providing input and support to its development. They must be steadfast and strategic as they work within Meow Wolf’s highly ambitious, collaborative model.
- For projects, reports to Senior Creative Director of the portfolio with dotted line to Project Director. Functionally reports to the company’s Executive Creative Producer.
- Define scope of Creative Deliverables, adhering to the Scope, Schedule, and Budget defined by the Project Leadership.
- Develop resource plans, estimate, and schedule for Creative Deliverables in collaboration with the project team and exhibition leadership.
- Ensure all Creative Team members, Creative Direction, Narrative, Graphics, Concept Art, and consultants are executing all Creative deliverables on schedule and within the agreed to budget.
- Effectively manage Creative budgets and schedules throughout the whole scope of the project in collaboration with Project Teams.
- Collaborate with team leadership to prioritize Creative scope of project and Creative delivery options.
- Communicate clear and concise project Creative updates to all Project Leadership.
- Create and maintain Presentation and Communication materials.
- Maintain Phase Creative documentation as applicable.
- Hire outside Creative Consultants as required by the needs of the Senior Creative Director.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and some Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge and experience with immersive group entertainment and/or art curation.
- Previous film and/or theater production experience and/or themed entertainment and art curation.
- Basic knowledge of scope, schedule and budget planning and mitigation.
- Effectively articulate creative intent and artistic vision to all levels of the Meow Wolf organization.
- Develop strong partnerships across all division of project departments.
- BA or BS in theater, film, design, entertainment and/or art-oriented field
- Thorough knowledge of creative process and deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, organizational as well as creative thinking.
- 6+ years of experience in creative enterprises as well as experience in Location Based/Themed Entertainment and experience in managing creative production pipelines.
Desired Characteristics and Qualities for all Team Members:
- Embrace and exemplify Meow Wolf Culture.
- Be enthusiastic about work and creating a transcendental guest experience.
- Listen and communicate with compassion and positivity.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a receptiveness to change.
- Willing to work outside comfort zone to assist guests or fellow team members.
- Maintain professional courtesy and behavior at all times.
- Be a “People Person” – friendly, understanding, compassionate, positive.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners. Potential for work from home from different States will be considered, but the position would require monthly visits to Santa Fe or project location (domestic United States) at a minimum.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, use a computer regularly. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The employee will comply with company and OSHA standard workplace safety protocols. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position does require supervisory responsibility
Travel is required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.