As a part of our team, you will work with Labs at Moving Brands. We are imaginative thinkers and doers passionate about creating work focusing on accessibility, sustainability, and education. We concentrate on researching, prototyping, and designing the next-generation product and brand experiences. We work collaboratively, iteratively, and aim to stretch the boundaries of the possible.
You’ll be responsible for designing and prototyping concepts, artwork, and demos from sketch to execution in the form of concept demos and polished production-ready experiences. You’ll communicate ideas to clients and colleagues in a variety of different media. You’ll work in a close-knit team to create high-quality experiences for both established and speculative devices and contexts.
You are passionate about R&D for emerging forms of computing in XR and excited by the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of immersive technology. You’ll have a tremendous opportunity to shape your role and the team around you. In particular you will be comfortable with ambiguity and be excited to make your mark in a fast-changing field.
- Partner with clients to understand and map out opportunities for exploration
- Work on a mix of 3D, motion, and interaction design – for established, emerging, and speculative devices and contexts.
- Provide team members with a technical perspective
- Contribute to Moving Brands internal research & development for new products, tools, and ideas
- Have a learning mindset, sharing skills, and mentoring those around you
What we look for
- You might already have experience working in XR, or you might be interested in making a move from established digital product design.
- Experience in digital product and interaction design, particularly for novel devices and for 3D spaces, products, and interfaces
- An interest in moving between disciplines, remixing ideas and appropriate techniques into new contexts
- A background in design (graphic, interaction, human-centered, product, game, or industrial design)
- A background in computing either web development (front-end, back-end, full-stack), 3D development (HCI or graphics) or both
Our studios are social, collaborative and lively spaces. We welcome original thinkers with strong points of view, and offer opportunity to contribute to across projects, clients, and our platforms.
We offer a competitive package to all MB’ers, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as professional development with internal and external training.