Thinkingbox is a global creative collective shaping the future of brands through craft and curiosity.
Thinkingbox is searching for a Designer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate and is very comfortable working on anything from high profile, multimedia experiential activations, to microsites and larger platform dot.coms.
You will offer production knowledge and design skills, turn creative connections into living breathing projects, design solutions for clients, and assist in project design from start to finish, while working closely with the larger team. This role will require hands-on work with concept, design and asset creation.
- Work with the team to define the look and feel for a variety of projects
- Collaborate with our team to transform wireframes into high fidelity designs
- Assist in developing interactive design elements and solutions
- Contribute ideas and on-trend, design pixel perfect artwork and assets from mood boards through to final delivery
- Develop solutions that respond to client parameters and project briefs
- Lead creating design documentation (such as style guides)
- Collaborate and brainstorm with producers, and creative and development team
- Estimating the time required to complete tasks
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to supervisors and producers
- 3+ yrs experience
- Diploma or degree in design
- Knowledge of digital design
- Knowledge of UI/UX and UX processes
- Ability to execute visually appealing hifi mockups
- Ability to take art direction and critique
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Understanding of typography and design
- Interest in emerging technologies and design trends
- Ability to collaborate with a team and also work autonomously
- Understanding of production process
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
At Thinkingbox, we celebrate diversity both in our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the Thinkingbox family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications, we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.