Hi! We’re Thinkingbox, a global creative collective shaping the future of brands through craft and curiosity. Our team brings together unique perspectives in design, technology, and strategy that push the boundaries for our clients to create work that is innovative. We are a curious bunch that loves to think big, continuously learn, and create. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
Thinkingbox is in search of a bright and enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. We are committed to delivering extraordinary work for our clients, with a passion for creativity and technology, and you are excited to be a part of that and grow with our team.
Senior Digital Producers plan and execute digital projects from beginning to end. As a Senior Digital Producer, you’ll ensure that all project requirements are clearly understood by everyone involved, coordinating our team of creative and technology experts, and have fun working in a busy and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support digital projects from initial concept to delivery across multiple platforms
- Apply creative and strategic thinking to projects in collaboration with your team
- Support and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets
- Ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders including teams of creatives, developers, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges, solutions and closely manage expectations
- Monitor project risks and opportunities, and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Work collaboratively with other producers and support the head of the production in various tasks
What You’ll Bring
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, ideally in a studio or agency environment
- Experience producing a variety of project types including social content & assets, campaign production, video, and motion graphics
- Understanding of web, social, mobile, and emerging technologies
- Ability to develop and implement schedules and budgets of various scopes and sizes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be great with people and build relationships with anyone – confident with clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders alike
- Have great written and verbal communication skills, and can translate technical terminology with ease
- Be great at multitasking, and able to manage different projects involving both the design and technology team at the same time
- A passion for delivering amazing craft within a set budget.
- Be a natural at effective prioritizing and efficient working
- Be calm under pressure – You can be the team’s voice of reason when needed, and have ideas to help fix any situation.
- Be a real team player and be happy to wear many hats – if someone needs help, you’d never think “that’s not my job”
Here at Thinkingbox, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!