Impact XM develops solutions for virtual and live events. We are looking for a Experiential Producer – Pharma to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital and Live Production, the Experiential Producer develops and delivers all aspects of experiential engagements and digital experiences, large and small, including AV, talent, websites, virtual events & exhibits, interactive engagements and other custom creative concepts. The Experiential Producer coordinates a full multi-disciplinary team —including strategists/writers, exhibit designers, graphic designers, interactive designers, developers, special effects producers and sales teams—from creative concept to final delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities as outlined in this Job Description may be changed from time to time by the Corporation, as it deems necessary, without further notice to the Employee.
- Oversees the production of AV, lighting, staging, digital, and other deliverables from initial concept through scripting, storyboarding, production, and onsite or virtual execution.
- Provides overall digital and live production direction and ensures that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Captures scope of requirements and translates them into functional specifications and high-level wireframes (if needed), with support from internal teams or vendors.
- Assists the Account team in the preparation of proposals by providing project descriptions, scopes of work, budgets, schedules/timelines, biographies of key talent, technical capability, scripts, designs of key screens or other prototypes.
- Creates and manages budgets for multiple types of deliverables within a given project or program.
- Demonstrates a well-rounded background in current web technologies
- Supports creative teams in development of concepts – providing knowledge, expertise and researching new products and services.
- Produces all elements of experiential production projects for both Virtual and Live events:
- Digital media development
- Audio Visual Support
- Video Production
- Unique concepts as developed by creative team
- Apply an understanding of programming concepts and application architecture to guide digital projects and ensure that partners are delivering on client objectives
- Participates as a member and sometimes leads project teams including art directors, creative directors, copywriters, content experts, interface designers, developers, technical leads, account managers, and/or project managers.
- Determines, allocates, and monitors technical and financial resources necessary to complete project and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Coordinates and manages activities of project team members, ensuring that project tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Onsite delivery of projects at tradeshows, meetings and events (travel required – may exceed 25% during busy seasons)
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; and 7+ years’ experience as an Experiential Producer; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years’ experience producing digital and live engagements and content for clients in tradeshows and/or events
- Strong experience managing teams of various types of players with diplomacy, concern for their varied points of view, and the ability to understand how they all fit together: creatives, engineers, programmers, AV technicians, designers, clients, account teams
- Expertise in onsite installation and delivery of activations in a tradeshow and/or event environment.
- Knowledge of the digital landscape, including streaming solutions, videoconferencing platforms, virtual event platforms is desirable.
- An understanding of UI/UX design, and how users learn about brands and interact with others via virtual experiences
- Comfortable working with digital platforms and tools; coupled with a familiarity with big players in the space
- Knowledge of utilizing analytics tool like Google Analytics for digital products
- Knowledge of accounting/financial processes.
- Organization and detail-oriented. Able to maintain all project documentation, from proposal to timelines to final reconciliation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Other creative tools are a plus.
- Poise under pressure, and a good sense of humor are appreciated.
- Able to travel in the US frequently, as required, and occasionally internationally. Travel may occur during the week and/or over weekends.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus, but not required.
About Impact XM
Impact XM is a global event and experiential marketing agency that empowers brands to power business—and has nearly 50 years in business to prove it. From events, exhibits and environments to digital engagements and consumer activations, we create experiences that connect brands and consumers in a meaningful way. This ensures we live up to our name by making a positive impact on people’s lives and our clients’ business.
Impact XM Benefits – US*
Impact XM offers a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD,401(k), Flexible Time Off and Holiday pay as well as competitive salaries and the opportunity for growth within our exciting industry!
Impact XM Benefits – Canada
Impact XM offers a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, RRSP & DPSP, Flexible Time Off and Holiday pay as well as competitive salaries and the opportunity for growth within our exciting industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations