***Vaccinations are required as a condition of employment with Arcadia Earth.***
***You must be available to work Saturday AND Sunday AND Evenings.***
*** Must be able to stand upright on your feet for 7 hours or more; rest and meal breaks will be provided throughout shifts ***
*** Please note: flashing lights and loud speakers/surround sound are present and prevalent throughout our Exhibition. ***
Arcadia Earth is an environmental storytelling platform of immersive experiences designed to inform, inspire, and activate our community to positively impact our goals. We create a large scale multi-sensory journeys through underwater worlds, fantasy lands, and inspirational art installations designed to reimagine the way we address the most pressing environmental issues of our time. Each exhibition is brought to life through immersive technology, animated by augmented reality, virtual reality, projection mapping, and interactive environments where visitors will learn how small lifestyle changes will impact the future of our planets. Learn more about us by visiting our website (www.arcadia-earth.com) and Instagram (@arcadiaearth).
Explorers are key Ambassadors of Arcadia Earth, embodying its mission, values, and message and insuring they are transmitted to every guest during their journey through the Exhibit.
Reporting to the Leadership Team (General Manager, Operations Manager & Supervisors), the Explorers team will be the first point of contact for guests visiting Arcadia Earth, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, welcoming, guiding, inspiring, educating, and supporting each and every visitor throughout the exhibition with a positive attitude.
Our Explorers are also responsible for enforcing COVID-19 safety precautions for guests, maintaining social distancing measures, and encouraging guests to sanitize their hands frequently.
Explorers must be knowledgeable about each room of the Exhibit (able to inform and inspire guests, answer questions and engage customers in conversations) and the product available in the marketplace, including back stories, sustainability targets, and utility.
Explorers must be flexible and available to perform additional tasks including reception, cleaning and sanitizing, restocking and packaging for the marketplace, and opening and closing the exhibit when needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to create a consumer centric culture
- Welcoming and engaging guests
- Anticipating and supporting visitors’ needs, guiding them through the show, answering questions, and explaining the Exhibit.
- Being proactive if there is a problem with the Exhibit, technology, or a visitor.
- Assisting with day-to-day maintenance and operational needs, including opening and closing activities.
- Enforcing and abiding by Arcadia Earth’s COVID-19 safety precautions for employees and guests
The ideal candidate has had experience in the hospitality, events or retail industry with a true passion for customer service. MUST have WEEKEND and EVENING availability.
Key SKILLS required:
- TRULY PASSIONATE TO PROTECT OUR PLANET
- Being confident and assertive
- Genuinely enjoy working with people/hospitality
- Being able to multitask, typical of a start up environment
- Working in a team environment
- Generating innovative ideas
- Resolving problems quickly
***On-site front facing role, must be confident and comfortable working with the public***