Making Brands Famous Since ’97, UNIT9 is a global production partner with the sole mission to create astounding experiences at the intersection of world-class creativity, cutting-edge technology and impeccable craftsmanship.
Built from a multidisciplinary team of visionaries, we are experts in experience – skilled across: Virtual and Hybrid experiences, Augmented Reality, Film & Animation, Product Design, Experiential, Emerging technologies, Digital, Gaming and Experience Design.
It’s why AdAge crowned us Production Company of the Year in 2019 and Campaign anointed us Tech Company of the Year 2020, alongside 73 other awards that year alone, including an Emmy, 12 D&AD Pencils and 20 One Show trophies.
Role & Responsibilities;
Front End Developer’s main responsibility is the production, modification and maintenance of websites, installations and web application’s user interfaces.
This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. HTML/CSS, to turn static designs into working concepts.
He/She also works closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive designs.
– Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
– Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
– Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Front End Development or Technical Director.
– Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
– Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
– Constantly seeking to develop yourself, by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
– Confidentiality and security is of the utmost importance.
– Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
– Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
– Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
– Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
– Help develop reusable code libraries
– Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
– Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
Requirements & Qualifications;
– 4-6 years experience
Please send your CV with subject line ‘Front End Developer Application – First Name Surname’ to email@example.com