For 17 years, PLAYMIND has specialized in the design, production and development of digital media. By combining strategic analysis and rapid prototype design using new technologies, we design and produce mobile and console applications and games, interactive installations and immersive environments.
PLAYMIND is currently looking for a full stack developer.
- You will work on the product’s backend and/or frontend, as well as new API and third-party integrations, testing, and code reviews.
- Your mission is to improve our platform and maximize our product’s output. Everything you do will have to deal with the user experience and usability of the product.
- You will help us with the realization of the Playmind website.
- Design a client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage databases and functional applications
- Writing effective APIs
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Writing technical documentation
- You master PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and MySQL.
- You have worked with a variety of API in the past, so you can easily handle and integrate any new third-party tool in our system.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar position
- Experience in mobile and desktop application development
- Good knowledge of common solutions
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong sense of detail
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical mind
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or other relevant field
- Engaging and innovative project;
- Ability to make its voice heard within the company, given the small size of our teams ;
- Great opportunity for career development within the company in our growing studio;
- Group insurance ;
- Pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- Studio located in Montreal’s charming Little Italy;
- Excellent team spirit;
Thank you for your interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be kept in our files for a period of 6 months.