Full stack programmer (Online platform)
For 15 years, PLAYMIND has specialized in the design, production and development of digital media. By combining strategic analysis and rapid prototyping using new technologies, we design and build mobile and console games and applications, interactive installations and immersive environments.
This is your chance to be part of the core team of a unique product on a global scale. Come put your full potential to work and shape the future of our
of our immersive and interactive gaming platform.
We currently have openings for FULL-TIME PERMANENT programming positions at the intermediate and senior levels.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- You will be working on the backend and/or frontend of our client platform, as well as new API and 3rd party integrations, testing and code reviews;
- Your mission is to improve our platform and maximize the performance of our product. Everything you do should focus on the user experience and usability of the product;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Develop and manage functional databases and applications;
- Testing functionality to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug and update the platform;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Writing technical documentation.
- Proficiency with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design;
- Knowledge of Windows operating system, services, firewalls and networking databases;
- Agile methodology in design and Test-Driven Development;
- Able to write well detailed documentation and design of system modules
- Demonstrated experience as a full-fledged developer or in a similar position;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
Even better if
- You have experience developing mobile and desktop applications;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or other relevant field (Master’s degree an asset);
- Hybrid work mode;
- Engaging and innovative project;
- Ability to make your voice heard within the company, given the small size of our teams;
- Great opportunity for career development within the company in our growing studio;
- Group insurance;
- Pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- Studio located in the charming Little Italy of Montreal;
- Excellent team spirit;
Being a small studio, ideal applicants will be excited to participate in the development of an innovative company where every voice and talent is recognized.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV with a cover letter!