Overview:i3 is looking for a talented and versatile Unity Developer who is excited to implement an immersive experience for our Warfighters. If you have a passion for game development and want to participate in the future of i3 and our Military training, we would love to hear from you!
Our team values creativity, collaboration and a commitment to quality and we are searching for like-minded developers to add to our team of talented game makers. Everyone on our team is empowered to influence the direction of the training software and serious games, and the ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and player experience. I3 offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment.
You will work directly with a team of supervisors, designers, and engineers in the support and creation of interactive mobile, web, augmented reality, virtual reality, desktop training systems, serious games, and distributed learning simulations – primarily working within the Unity3D game engine.
- Work closely with your team to implement features, and supporting those features through tooling as needed
- Implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Iterate using customer feedback in an Agile environment to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and function
- Champion i3’s core values: to deliver a top-quality product that is defect free, on time, with excellent customer service
Required education, experience, and skills:
- BA/BS Degree in Game Development, Computer Science, Engineering, with (0) years’ experience – OR – three+ (3+) years’ related professional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Knowledge and/or experience of C# programming and/or other relevant object-oriented and type-safe programming language
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Security Clearance: Candidate must have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Knowledge and/or experience with the Unity3D platform
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile Development
- Knowledge and/or experience authoring custom editors, inspectors, and tooling within Unity
- iOS and/or Android software development expertise
- Knowledge and/or experience with Shading language such as HLSL for use in Unity is a HUGE plus
- Experience with Unity specific performance analysis and code optimization
- Real passion for games and/or game industry experience