Observatory Creative Ltd
Observatory are an award-winning content team working in Projection mapping, VR/AR and event based content. We are looking for an experienced interaction artist to come on board, add to our techniques and help us to include more interactivity to our offering. For a better understanding of what we are please visit our site http://observatory.design
We’re searching for a creative interaction designer who can take direction from a written or spoken creative brief and convert them seamlessly into engaging, on-brand visual experiences for a variety of media. The successful candidate should have exceptional design aesthetic, solid animation skills and awareness of design trends and innovation. The ideal Animator / Designer must have the ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment. Samples of work should demonstrate strong, clear design thinking, process, and solutions.
- Demo Reel showcasing your ability
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum in Design, Animation, or related discipline
- Expertise in TouchDesigner
- Strong understanding of Unreal
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Exceptional design aesthetic
- Efficient workflow practices
- Solid layout, typography, design understanding
- Awareness of design trends and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of latest technologies, methods and techniques.
- Good understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing.
- Positive “do what it takes” attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Create engaging visual content for a range of events, experiences and creative applications.
- Define & lead an animation style.
- Engage with team members, helping them achieve their best
- Test & review animations to achieve the highest standards
- Work with Programmers, Artists and Designers to implement animations