Do you have one finger on the digital pulse, yet breathe typography, layout, and form? Bring interactions to life with your well-honed skills.
Real Art is seeking an Interactive Designer to join our Dayton team. This position requires strong knowledge of how interactive experiences are put together (apps, websites, physical installations), and focuses on being highly creative with attention to detail where user experience is concerned. The ability to start with a conceptual idea and develop it all the way from wires through design production is a must. You will collaborate with other designers and developers at Real Art to bring unexpected interactive experiences to life. Impeccable design skills with a focus on type, layout, animation, and overall user experience being the primary focus.
As with anything digital, our ideal candidate has a passion for learning and is excited about working in a flexible and collaborative environment. You must have a flawless sense of modern web and user experience design. In addition, you work quickly and efficiently to solve problems with attention to detail, are able to manage multiple projects smoothly, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with team members across Real Art’s diverse disciplines. Most importantly, we are looking for a fun-loving individual who loves the work they do, and believes in pushing at the bounds of what’s possible.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Creative design and development for web, mobile, and desktop platforms
- Adept at Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop and Illustrator) for design production
- Working in collaboration with designers to develop interactive experiences
- Ability to solve problems pertaining to usability and interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (in person and remotely)
- Strong presentation skill for discussing work both internally and externally
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Ability to think in terms of physical layouts, construction, or events planning a plus
About Real Art:
Real Art combines the never-before-seen with the why-didn’t-I-think of that. Blending art and invention, we get people to discover and remember our clients. Our team includes digital designers, print designers, industrial designers, developers, technologists, writers, engineers, and fabricators. We handle projects from strategy and concept through production and implementation. Real Art serves a growing roster of the world’s top brands from our 25,000-square foot headquarters and development lab in Dayton, Ohio.
To apply, send your resume and writing samples to jobs [at] realart.com using “Interactive Designer Opening” as a subject line.