YOU ARE an Interactive Producer with a strong understanding of digital, interactive production, including budgeting, scheduling and resource planning. You have the leadership skills to manage artists, developers across exciting and diverse client projects while maintaining a constant communication pipeline between the Business Development, Creative and Production teams. You have a passion for successful project development, management, and delivery of highly visual and interactive digital content. You are a self-motivated team player, who offers exceptional client service and routinely goes the extra mile.
The Interactive Producer oversees Inhance Digital’s content creation and production across exciting, cutting-edge immersive, interactive projects in augmented and virtual reality, serious games, animation and visualization.
· Partner with Business Development and Creative Executives to develop a detailed project plan for development teams, which includes project SOW, budget, scope, and timelines
· Take ownership for project pricing, forecasting, and ultimately profitability of each project while working closely with individual producers assigned to that account
· Develop schedules with internal and external clients, including team/department leads, and executive management and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, and resource issues and risks
· Maintain communications with all production team members, department leads, and executive management, internally and externally to maintain company vision
· Be a client advocate for assigned accounts while also maintaining budgets and profitability
· Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and deliver excellence in both product and service to the customer
· Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions; draft change orders and budget updates
· Assist in producing and maintaining the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects
· Submit weekly project reports and budget reviews
· Maintain a creative environment, motivate all developers, nurture team health and foster a culture of collaboration and success
· Understand and contribute to company goals and core values while bringing a positive and collaborative approach to all project related activities
· This is a Hybrid role, which allows for work to be completed from home while our offices are closed due to the pandemic. Once the offices are re-opened, you will typically work onsite 2-3 days each week, or more depending on business needs.
· A minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager/Producer within an interactive agency, video game, and/or digital advertising industry
· Project management experience, including traditional waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure
· Strong conflict resolution skills
· Strong knowledge of AR/ VR/ MR /XR technologies
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
· Experience working on short-timeline, fast-paced projects.
· Medical, healthcare, medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals background, a plus.
· Must be a strong leader and teammate. Must be punctual, reliable, highly flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
· Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).
Walking, bending, sitting
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
At Inhance Digital, we care deeply about maintaining a positive culture, as emphasized in our Core Values:
1. Foster innovation and embrace change
2. Take action and work hard
3. Strive for excellence
4. Value individuals
5. Work better together
6. Commit to integrity
7. Enjoy the work
8. Be kind, be considerate, do good
And last but not least, Inhance Digital greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional but appreciated).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $67,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location