Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Producer, you’ll be producing the sh*t out of some of the best digital work emerging from Toronto.
You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of our values and producing anything from website redesigns to installations for our clients worldwide. We’re project-based, so we’re always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Facilitate productions from kick-off to delivery using your leadership, communication and time management skills.
- Manage productions with budgets of $10K to $1MM+, on average Producers at Jam3 manage $5MM – $1MM of work at once.
- Exhibit interest in improving client management skills, with the goal of making the client experience enjoyable, predictable and collaborative.
- Produce projects that harness new technology in exciting, creative and relevant ways
- Learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and approaches to production. Always be thinking of the best possible solution for the specific challenge at hand.
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes, supporting EPs with scoping projects, writing SoWs and project plans as required.
- Manage and execute projects, lead teams, create weekly status reports, using your leadership, communication and time management skills, ensuring quality standards are met
- Support resourcing by forecasting resource requirements to support short and long term planning
- Onboarding all resources onto the account(s)
- Directly manage production resources as needed
- Ensure project reporting is completed on a timely basis
- Work well within a team setting to build consensus, gather facts, determine the best course of action and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Budget creation, scoping support
- Budget control, reporting
- Team management
- Client management
- Project management tools
- Vendor management
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.