Dimensional Innovations Inc
Reporting to the VP of Project Success, this role is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of technology projects blending the digital and physical experience. The Lead Interactive Producer is a crucial part of the DI technology and project team, ensuring the projects, and specifically the technology scope, are on time, on budget, and within scope.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/FUNCTIONS may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates an understanding of client goals, deliverable and strategies
- Acts as the source of truth, the “hub” for the tech scope of the project – leads, manages and documents the budget, scope, timeline, design, development, engineering, installation and quality assurance for the interactive technology portion of the project, working closely with Project Management
- Creates statements of work, scoping documents, proposals, and change orders, working closely with the Account Directors and Managers
- Coordinates meetings (client and internal) pertaining to interactive technology scope
- Acts as the client point of contact for interactive technology budget, scope, hardware, and logistics
- Facilitates execution of the design, development, and engineering duties as it relates to the technology scope, while interfacing with other DI Departments to help connect their scope with the interactive elements being produced
- Works closely with the A/V engineering team and estimating team, determines the required hardware and facilitates the procurement of said hardware
- Negotiates, contracts and coordinates with third party subcontractors to assist with project completion as necessary
- Works closely with technology team leaders to build project teams
- Manages punch list for each project execution and delivers a service agreement plan to the client
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to have important conversations with team members and clients effectively
- Previous experience managing medium and large technology projects, including projects that combine the physical and digital for an in-person interactive experience
- Ability to learn new skills and software quickly
- Ability to receive directions and welcome constructive feedback
- Authentic desire to be a team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great time management and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years managing medium and large technology projects
Interested in joining our team?
Permission to play at DI starts with the ability to be a team player, possess a positive attitude while under a tight deadline and demonstrate an uncommon commitment to your work. Please visit our website (www.dimin.com) to see some of the amazing work we do!
This is a salaried (exempt) position with a full benefit package including 401k with a company match. Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please. A full list of available opportunities can be found at: www.dimin.com/jobs.
New in 2018, DI incorporated the Great Game of Business principles into the way we do things. The program is designed to create a business of business people, provide transparency into company performance and directly tie daily behavior to impact DIs performance. GGOB allows for the potential of quarterly bonuses as company goals are achieved.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid drivers license. Dimensional Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and depends on diversity of ideas, skills and perspectives to solve the world’s toughest creative challenges, encouraging and amplifying every voice so we can create remarkable experiences for all.