Realworld one GmbH & Co KG
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Zeiss, Qiagen, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson, GEA and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 230 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
Lead Unreal Engine Developer (Blueprints) (m/f/d)
- Leads an engineering team that creates VR/AR experiences for our customers using Blueprint visual scripting
- Provides technical and/or team leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase
- Provides high-level estimation and task management for incoming project requirements
- Inspires and motivates team to generate new ideas and solutions that optimize our development workflow
- Reviews and collaborates on technical design and code implementation
- Provides knowledge sharing between other development teams and departments
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Dev Engineer, UE4 Developer, or comparative role and with 2+ years of experience in a Sr. or Lead Position
- Expert in UE4 with a focus on Blueprints
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well other disciplines
- Comfortable wearing many hats and jumping into something new from time to time
- Knowledgeable in refactoring and optimization when they are appropriate.
- Excellent technical design and/or code review skills
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.