Jam3 is a design and experience agency that partners with modern, global brands. At Jam3 we are on a mission to relentlessly generate smart, creative, forward-thinking solutions in the space between people and technology. As our new Motion Designer you will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, be hands on with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Cinema 4D; creating engaging motion design on a daily basis. You will possess strong conceptualization skills, the ability to offer unique creative solutions and adapt to evolving directions. You will push your creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploiting new technology, and actively communicating on all phases of a project to maintain a quality finished product.
You’ll be part of an international team, composed of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. These are people who aspire to architect the future of experience – imagining, creating and executing meaningful connections with people in forward-thinking ways. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of community, curiosity, passion, positivity and teamwork with a track record of delivery.
Motion Designers are responsible for directing and adding compelling motion and animation into our award winning interactive projects in addition to creating animatics, motion guides and case studies for our clients worldwide.
The Real Opportunity!
- You’ll be working exclusively with our Meta (facebook) team.
- You’ll be working on 2-4 projects at a time of various sizes, from short weekly sprints to month long engagements.
- Create and conceptualize UI animation across web sites, apps, prototypes as well as AR and VR projects.
- Collaborate with the UX team to uncover UX solutions through motion design.
- Collaborate with development teams to iterate on animations for the best implementation, must possess solid fundamentals in design and web practices.
- Create motion design work optimized for OOH, social channels and installations.
- Use your excellent understanding of layout, grid systems, and typography to create transitions that not only please the eye but also directs users’ attention in the right places.
- Assist Interactive Designers with motion for various pitch and project needs such as animating initial layouts.
- Communicate concepts to Creative Directors via storyboards,links, mood-boards, sketches and motion tests before commencing on design. Will be asked to defend decisions and articulate design choices
- Ability to work in editing cycles, from time to time you’ll be asked to edit videos.
- Be eager to push the limits within your work and your personal development.
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Your 3 or more years of experience with motion graphics, compositing, color correction, dialogue/music editing, video editing and motion design using After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator; 2D animation and 3D camera. Basic expressions, particles, post effects etc.
- What inspires your creativity, and generates real excitement for you
- Your creative process; the steps you take to realize your vision
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.