Full Job Description
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Broadcast Control Programmer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team environment. The ideal candidate should be extremely organized, have excellent customer facing skills, possess a strong technical acumen and have the ability to manage small and large projects in an enterprise environment.
As the Broadcast Control Programmer, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Broad range knowledge of technology and solutions across Pro AV & Broadcast.
- Commissioning of multimedia systems, audio, video and control.
- Provide continual evaluations of the state of the Broadcast Operations Center.
- Prepare estimates for engineering services to bring the center to current broadcast and webcast standards.
- Provide assembly, installation and implementation of broadcast television/AV and webcasting equipment systems.
- May install video production, audiovisual support equipment, webcasting and information technology equipment according to established broadcast engineering standards.
- 3-5 years of broadcast control experience.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills and Experience:
- Multimedia Systems Control and User Interface Programming
- HTML5, Java, LUA, Python, C#
- MIDI, OSC, UDP, TCP, LTC, ArtNet, DMX, webSockets, Serial
- NMOS, Ross Dashboard, Evertz VUE , Lawo Ember+, TouchDesigner
- Device and manufacturer specific protocols
- Certifications – Crestron Gold, Extron, QSC
- Strong technical documentation and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Should have a natural curiosity and initiate interest in technology and the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Columbus. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Pro AV Multimedia Broadcast Control ProgrammerFiveskyNew York, NYNew York, NY
Creative Developer – TouchDesignerMoment FactoryMontréalMontréal
Lead Software TechnologistGenslerLos Angeles, CA 90071Los Angeles, CA 90071
Software Engineer – ExperiencesProprioSeattle, WA 98119Seattle, WA 98119
To apply for this job, visit this link: