For 15 years, PLAYMIND has specialized in the design, production and development of digital media. By combining strategic analysis and the rapid design of prototypes using new technologies, we design and produce mobile and console applications and games, interactive installations or even immersive environments.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Take charge of the development and coordination of field projects;
- Work with the Art Director to bring projects to completion on time;
- Work with the Director of Operations to optimize daily operations;
- Facilitate communication and information sharing between team members related to event gaming;
- Create and continuously update the delivery schedule and related tasks to complete the project on time;
- Continuously follow up with the product owner and clients on each step of the project and deliverables;
- Be able to work both in the studio and in the field;
- Be comfortable with the constraints of working in an event environment, especially during set-up and tear-down;
- Constantly follow up with the field/studio coordinator who will be on site during the events to supervise the staff/hosts/clients/public;
- Constantly learning the technical and technological aspects involved in the various projects;
- Various research on transportation for the necessary products;
- Closely monitor costs, logistics and project content and propose improvements and adaptations to one or more installation concepts in order to optimize costs, quality and deadlines;
- Select key suppliers in accordance with established production objectives;
- Support in the evaluation and selection of the company’s main subcontractors and service providers;
- Evaluate the company’s technical needs on a daily basis.
- Training in project management
- At least 3 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of JIRA software
- Tactful and effective communicator
- Good tasks and priorities management
- Strong attention to detail
- Engaging and innovative project;
- Ability to have a voice within the company considering our smaller teams;
- High possibility of career growth within the company amongst our growing studio;
- Group Insurance;
- Fun and dynamic work environment;
- Studio located in Montreal’s charming Little Italy;
- Great team spirit;
By being an up-and-coming indie studio, the candidates have to be motivated and enthusiastic about helping the development of the enterprise where each voice AND individual is important.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV and a cover letter if you are up to the challenge!