Queppelin Technology Pvt Ltd
A Metaverse Company
We primarily need a designer with working knowledge in Augmented/Virtual reality. Must have done some work in this area. Understands how immersive experiences work.
· Participate in client ideation sessions, develop design documentation and wireframing concepts for experiences such as Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications.
· Design and proposed solutions in AR, VR, MR, and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications in response to Request for Information, Invitation to Quote or Invitation to Tender, based on learning and instructional design principles.
· Explain experience design/game design processes and principles to clients in a way that is meaningful and applicable to their given industry.
· Create prototype, validate new ideas and concepts in interactive animation, interactive videos, AR, VR, MR, and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications.
· Work closely with in-house team and/or partner to achieve engaging and visually appealing solutions for the client.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in game design, experience design or related field.
· A portfolio displaying games, AR, or VR experiences, including design documentation examples.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
· Experience working in the Unity software and Adobe Creative suite of tools.
· A self-motivated individual who possesses problem-solving attitude.
Internship – 6 Months
Location – Gurgaon
Mode of Work – Hybrid
Having a Laptop is Mandatory
Website – https://www.queppelin.com/