Denken Solutions Inc.
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at .
Title: Scenario Creation Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Develop simulator software that establishes an execution environment for onboard algorithms, using real-world log data or a virtually created environment. Ensure simulation is performant and deterministic.
- Research and develop algorithms in multiple domains including sensor simulation, agent behavior, and vehicle dynamics, in order to make a simulation of the ego car and agents as realistic as possible.
- Develop efficient scenario creation tools, including convenient ways to specify agents’ behavior and evaluation metrics, parameterized scenario generation, etc.
- Develop a highly-scalable framework to run and monitor a huge amount of simulation jobs in the cloud.
- Develop a data processing and analytics platform to process simulation data, extract, and visualize information.
- Collaborate with onboard engineering and triage teams to quantify, monitor, and improve the performance and safety metrics using data science skills.
- Develop CI/CD systems and workflows to integrate simulation into day-to-day development and software release processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Solid programming and proficient in C++ and/or Python.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Attentive to detail and strive for engineering excellence.
- Experience with simulation for autonomous vehicles.
- Experience with game engines such as Unreal Engine.
- Experience with graphics and rendering.
- Deep knowledge in complex software architecture, Linux OS, software performance analysis, and optimization.
Note: Candidates with Scenario creation( preferred) /autonomous vehicle, ADAS( mandatory 2-3yrs minimum).
Total-experience 8+Yrs minimum.