NVE Experience Agency
NVE is a brand experience and production agency guided by the principle that ‘The Right Moment Will Transform Someone Forever.’ NVE’s team of creatives, strategists and producers develop insight-driven ideas rooted in culture to convert consumer attention into commitment, action, and brand loyalty.
COGNITION is an interactive studio designed to enrich experiences by building creative technology with human empathy. Blending Engineering and art. Merging programming and sensation. Combining science and storytelling. Unifying design and data. We craft tailored solutions that push the limits of creativity through technology and unlock new capacities for discovery, participation and connection. Our craft works both behind-scenes in the digital world and center-stage in the physical work to evoke awe and wonder in our audiences.
Summary of Position:
NVE Experience Agency is seeking a Senior Creative Technologist to join our newly formed team based out of the Los Angeles office. You will be one of the early team members and will be joining a fast paced and fast growing team, where you will have influence over the services and tools built by the team.
Candidate should have exceptional development skills and experience leading both internal and external development teams.
This role will report directly to the SVP, Creative Services.
- Lead development efforts for Cognition: Projects will involve web and custom app development, database architecture, VR/AR and other creative technology applications to support the marketing efforts of high-profile clients.
- Maintain an incredibly high standard for development; Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt of developments
- Manage internal and external development teams on tight deadlines
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute creatively to new business proposals, bringing a creative approach to technology within the marketing landscape
- Participate in sprint planning, scrums, demos and retrospectives
- Work with the project management team to scope projects, develop timelines, conduct feasibility assessments, and schedule development resources for projects.
- Work with the SVP, Creative Services to analyze, develop and implement development processes and procedures to ensure success
- Provide leadership and inspiration to staff throughout all project phases
- Oversee development of coding standards and guidelines as well as conducting code reviews.
- Maintain and expand relationships with freelance programmers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience building creative technology applications (web, app, live event, AR/VR)
- Exceptional development skills
- Familiarity with multiple frameworks including HTML/CSS, Python, MySQL, Node.JS, three.js, React.js, React Native, and Bootstrap as well as SOAP and REST web services
- Experience working within game engines such as Unreal and/or Unity
- Strong leadership skills
- Extraordinary organizational skills, self-motivation and intuition
- Strong ability to identify talent and place resource in high success situations
- Demonstrated ability to balance workload of multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast paced, agency environment
- Client focus with attention to detail, flexibility and accountability for results
- Experience working with TouchDesigner, Notch, D3/Disguise and/or other live event technology platforms and media servers.
- This is a remote-friendly position but prefer applicants based in LA or NY.
- Candidates must be able to work in EST & PST hours.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Senior Technical ArtistMadison Square Garden EntertainmentBurbank, CABurbank, CA
Senior Creative Technologist (Remote)NVE Experience AgencyCalifornia • RemoteCalifornia • Remote
Creative Software EngineerWe Are EnvoyChicago, ILChicago, IL
Assistant Professor of Lighting Design & TechnologyUniversity of CincinnatiCincinnati, OH, USCincinnati, OH, US
To apply for this job, visit this link: