Integration Innovation, Inc.
You will perform mid-level to senior level development, test, analysis, and validation of software; quickly adapt to changing workloads, collaborate and lead with your team and other business units to provide software solutions, following best practices ensuring a high quality standard. You should also have experience reading and translating technical information and conceptual ideas into high-end interactive multimedia training solutions. This is a fast-paced work environment with plenty of room for creativity and expression.
Candidate must supply access to an online portfolio, demonstration reel, or equivalent.
- BA/BS Degree in Game Development, Computer Science, Engineering, with five+ (5+) years’ relevant experience – OR – eight+ (8+) years’ related professional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Experience of C# programming and/or other relevant object-oriented and type-safe programming language
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Security Clearance: Candidate must have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- 5+ years’ experience with the Unity3D platform
- Experience leading, training, facilitating, and coaching a team on Scrum
- Experience using Jira software for task management and reporting
- Experience using source control tools, such as Bit Bucket, GIT, or Perforce
- Experience building custom editors, inspectors, and tooling within Unity in a professional product
- iOS and/or Android software development expertise
- Experience with Unity specific performance analysis and code optimization
- Experience with Shading language such as HLSL for use in Unity is a HUGE plus
- Real passion for games and/or game industry experience