Imangi Studios LLC
Position: Mid-Senior Software Engineer
Summary: Imangi Studios seeks an experienced Software Engineer to join the Temple Run game development team in Raleigh, NC.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to design software features and implement code based on direction from the design team, assets from the art team, and collaboration with the quality assurance team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping titles in the mobile games industry.
- Design and implement gameplay features in an established framework.
- Implement and maintain tools for art and design to expose features.
- Be responsible for 1 or more features.
- Exhibit prototyping skills while maintaining good architecture.
- Provide time estimates to leaders and management.
- Strong C# knowledge
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine (preferably Unity 2018+)
- 2-3 shipped titles
- At least six (6) years of experience
- Strong knowledge of vector math
- Previous Android and iOS development experience
- Skills to recognize, then adhere to, existing coding style and practices including source control standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with ALL departments (engineers, artists, designers, QA)
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Maya plug-ins
- Unread Engine 4 experience