Lockheed Martin Corporation
There are people who say some ideas are impossible, unattainable or unrealistic. Then there are those of us who work at Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems. As a part of the Lockheed Martin community, we take on the biggest, baddest challenges in the world and find solutions using creativity and collaboration.
And where the solutions don’t exist? We invent them.
So, if you’re looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a team of the brightest minds in the world, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. If you’re looking for a place where learning is a way of life, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. And if you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun as it is hard work, well…you know.
Join us today and let’s make a difference together.
Lockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
What does this role look like?
Will be part of the Lockheed Martin Ship Integration and Test Tools Team supporting Camden, NJ AEGIS operations. Assist in customer system and database administration. Support Information Technology (IT) services supporting Ship Integration and Test specific systems / tools. Perform computer networking services to support Ship Integration and Test tool infrastructure. Perform IT system and tool installation, integration and testing.
Benefits of Employment:
We may not know what’s going to change the world next, but chances are we’re already working on it, and you can, too. As part of our culture of innovation, you’ll have outstanding benefits and amenities, an inclusive work environment, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to honor your hard work, and more.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
- Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
Whether you’re new to the area or just like being socially involved, we encourage everyone to explore among our many employee networks and employee resource groups we have on site. Whatever your interests, there’s likely a community at Lockheed Martin for networking, becoming familiar with the area and enjoying common activities with coworkers.
We support our employees, so they can support our mission.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to take direction and work with other engineering disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree from in an accredited university in Computer Science, or Engineering
- Knowledgeable in 2D and 3D math and programming
- Knowledgeable of computational geometry and geometrical modeling
- Familiar with 3D CAD system such as AutoCAD, ProE, CATIA, etc.
- Familiar with agile software development methodology
- Experience with version control systems (Git preferred)
- Candidate will be subject to a Department of Defense security investigation and must be able to acquire and maintain a US secret level clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
- Familiar Game engines or other simulation environments (e.g. Unreal, Unity3d)
- Familiar with 3D render engines and/or 3D model editors /
- Embodied and wearable computing (e.g. HoloLens, MagicLeap, Realwear)
- Experience with 3D modeling software and/or parametric modeling tools. (Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience in one or more areas of computer graphics, computer vision or HCI
- Spatial Understanding and MR Anchoring
- Candidate with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or related field is a plus. Candidate with a near completion of degree will also be considered
- Candidate may be required to perform short duration travel assignments in support of customer initiatives.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.