Built by Me
Built by Me is a STEM Learning company, our mission is to “Help Children Grow into Creators”. We are looking for qualified instructors to bring our curriculum to life.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
Instructor/Teacher STEM grades 1 -8
Part-time / Flexible schedule
Multiple locations throughout New Jersey
Built by Me is a STEM enrichment company. We offer a variety of STEM classes and workshops to children in grades 1 – 8.
Our goal is to teach kids to use technology to create and explore. All of our programs are interactive, collaborative, hands-on, project-based, and focused on using technology to create and learn new skills while having fun!
Our mission: “Help Children Grow into Creators”.
We want to continue to build our team with people that enjoy working with children and love STEM! If you are an energetic and enthusiastic College or High Senior student with a passion for STEM and prior experience working with kids, come join our team! This could be the perfect opportunity to gain practical experience and help build your resume.
The benefits of being a Built by Me instructor include:
- Flexible, part-time hours to accommodate your schedule – late afternoon/ evening
- You’ll create an inclusive and safe environment
- Working with small groups of children, no more than 10
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Innovative and fun environment and curriculum
- Experience working with kids
- Some coding experience is required
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation is a plus (we pay for mileage)
- Availability on weekdays 4 – 7 pm
- Interest in robotics, coding, math, design, communications, video, music, and art
- A creative mind with a great design sensibility, and a driven work ethic
- Are energetic, dependable, friendly, and flexible
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of technology