We are seeking a Studio Coordinator to join our team. You will be working in the admin department assisting the design, production and software teams. This is the perfect role to get a holistic understanding of the running of an Artist studio. You will be working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations in the studio.
Dominic Harris Studio is the production studio of Artist Dominic Harris. (www.dominicharris.com). Operating at the forefront of digital technology we specialise in real-time interactive digital Artwork and immersive installations. With dedicated production, development, 3D and electronics teams we are an innovative collaborative and vibrant studio.
Job Specification & Duties
- Answering and routing calls and emails.,
- Booking travel and shipping and liaising with couriers.
- Ensuring the office is kept tidy at all times
- Proactively updating and maintaining the office databases
- Travel and Logistics Bookings
- Management of inventory of the office to ensure all stock is up to date
- Purchasing, procurement and logging deliveries
- Ensuring stock and components are tracked
- Completing and logging Artwork reports including Install and Maintenance reports.
- Overseeing reconciliation and supporting book-keeping – liaising with our Accountants.
- Managing facilities and utilities.
- Maintaining and updating our database system.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with Health & Safety.
- Assisting all departments with adhoc duties.
- A Minimum of 1 years experience working in an administrative, or coordinating capacity.
- A ‘self-starter’ – able to work on your own initiative and spot chances for improvement.
- Friendly and confident with a lively personality – we’re a tight-knit studio passionate about the work we do.
- Calm in a crisis and good with urgent deadlines.
- A good head for numbers, organised and detail-orientated.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel/Google sheets.
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- A demonstrable interest and/or background in Art/Fine Art.
- Experience with trovel bookings and logistics
- Bookkeeping experience and an understanding of Xero.
- Experience with Accounts Payable.
- Background in admin within the creative industries is highly desirable.
- Competent with IT (Windows) and able to efficiently troubleshoot.
This role may require onsite presence at Collectors properties. As such we are looking for candidates with a full valid passport, and who are fully COVID vaccinated and able to conform with current COVID travel requirements (for example testing and boosters).
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 26/11/2023
Reference ID: Dominic Harris Studio Ltd. – Studio Assistant