Seeking a skilled Unity Developer to join our fast paced team. This position requires a self-directed and self-motivated software practitioner with strong technical skills capable of delivering high-quality applications in an agile software development environment. We have just executed an agreement to develop a gaming system for our largest client. This is an opportunity to put your Unity skills to use and develop applications that will impact the industry.
- Design, develop, debug and implement software for new and existing games
- Work closely with artists, designers, QA and other engineers to develop successful solutions on time
- Collaborate with users to refine functionality and add new exciting features to improve the gaming experience
- Work closely with server engineers to ensure the integrity and reliability of the system as a whole
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 – 2 years experience with Unity, preferably more
- Familiar with SOA methodologies, SOAP, XML, JSON, REST
- Software development life cycle experience using iterative development cycles
- Very strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
We are not currently offering relocation assistance for this position.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Looking forward to receiving your resume and discussing the position in more detail.