Peak Activity is seeking a Unity Architect/ Mobile Augmented Reality to join our Emerging Tech & Innovation team.
We are looking for someone incredibly motivated and organized with great attention to detail. You must be able to think creatively, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure. PeakActivity is a fast-paced environment, with incredible clients. We move very quickly, but this is an unbeatable opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow in their career. Are you ready for the challenge that could launch or grow your career? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Develop AR Device solutions leveraging spatial computing and natural human interfaces (hand, eye, voice, etc).
- Translate user needs and stories as defined by product owners into tangible embodiments adherent to acceptance criteria.
- Improve design and implementation based on end-user feedback.
- Implement solutions and product prototypes for product owner consideration and selection.
- Participate in User Story Grooming, prioritizations, scoping and effort estimation.
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education
- 3+ years of experience shipping projects in Unity 3D for different platforms. Scripting, Animation, nested prefabs, scriptable objects, GUI styles, editor components, lighting, etc.
- High level of understanding of the Unity Engine API.
- 3+ years strong software development experience with C#.
- 1+ years of experience with any type of AR, VR or XR related applications. Preferable experience with HoloLens, Magic Leap, Or iOS/Android and MRTK.
- 3D Object modeling manipulation (geometry, textures, animations, shaders, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of source code management using GITHub.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Able to think out of the box to innovate great products.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with or without accommodations):
- Not Applicable
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
PeakActivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it – values like Loyalty, Authenticity and Create Positive Energy. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
***Only candidates eligible to work in the United States will be considered.***