Sonalysts is seeking a Unity developer to enhance the effectiveness and customer value of the learning and development experiences we provide in support of mission critical job requirements.
Location: This position is located on-site in Waterford, CT.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As an integrated product team member you’ll support design and development of software for advanced instructional and performance support systems, modeling and simulation, and simulation-based games
- Developing Unity game engine virtual simulation environments for multiple platforms including WebGL, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Porting legacy Flash content to HTML-5 based technologies
- Collaborating with instructional designers, subject matter experts and project managers to implement training system requirements
- Staying engaged in the technology market space and understanding how evolving, or disruptive technologies can benefit our organization and applications
What’s In It For You:
- Working on challenging and innovative projects
- Becoming an integral part of an innovative employee-owned company, which provides flexible work schedule, paid vacation time, educational reimbursement, health benefits (medical and dental), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and 401k plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, OR Associate’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, with three years software development experience
- U.S. citizenship and eligibility for a Department of Defense security clearance
Other preferred (but not required) experience:
- Developed interactive applications using the Unity game engine.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and object oriented programming
- Performance optimization for WebGL/Mobile platforms
- Cross-browser/cross-platform development, debugging, and testing
- 3D modeling/texturing/animation skills
- UI/UX development
- Experience developing VR/AR applications
- Multiplayer development experience using Unity Networking and/or WebSockets
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
Sonalysts, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other basis protected by law.
Drug Testing Employer
Showing 1 - 4 of 127 jobs
Senior Interactive Web / App Developer3 Eyes LimitedKowloon Bay, Hong KongKowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Lead Product EngineerBritelite ImmersiveRemote • RemoteRemote • Remote
Software Engineer: Unity DeveloperSmith & NewphewPittsburgh, PAPittsburgh, PA
Software Engineer AssociateLockheed Martin CorporationCamden, NJ 08103Camden, NJ 08103