Intergalactic Agency is an award winning creative tech agency with the ambition of becoming the best. We have offices in Vancouver, London (UK) and Sydney (AUS) specializing in mobile, web, interactive installations, UX and visualization. Our clients include Cisco, Kraft, Xbox, EY, South by Southwest, BC Liquor Stores, UBC, British Fashion Council, Sundance Film Festival, HPE and… you get the idea. We’re a fun, fast-moving, small company where you’ll definitely see the work you do put into action.
We’re looking for a talented interactive developer, with great technical skills (experience with Unity and / or Unreal), a desire to “own the process”, as well as an eagerness to learn and grow. We’re looking for developers who can work with teams (other developers, designers, artists and QA) and have a proven track record of shipping software.
From web application, mobile applications to AR/VR the successful candidate will get to work on selection of innovative projects with some great brand name clients. We need someone with the confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive design experiences for discerning clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality apps and games.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn.
- Develop experiences in the Unity engine using C#.
- Develop experiences in the Unreal engine using C++.
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop and polish features.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years experience having developed and deployed Unity or Unreal apps or games.
- Proficient in C# or C++, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- 2-year Computer Science diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about creating high quality products and software development.
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns.
- Strong 3D math skills, including but not limited to: practical knowledge of vectors and vector operations, matrix and matrix transformations, Euler angles and quaternions.
- Experience with native development for iOS or Android.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
NICE TO HAVES:
- AR/VR or console game development experience.
- CGI modelling experience.
- Experience integrating web services and public APIs
This is a full-time permanent position. We are working in a hybrid home / office environment with the expectation that people will come into the Vancouver office a minimum of 2 days a week.
- Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter and indicate your favourite sci-fi quote in the Cover Letter
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.