Dominic Harris Studio
Location: London, UK
Dominic Harris Studio specialises in interactive artworks and large kinetic sculptures. The team is comprised of approx. 20 people, and includes dedicated software, 3D, animation/rigging, motion capture, electronics and production teams.
We are seeking an experienced Unreal Developer to join our tight-knit creative studio with an international reputation creating interactive and kinetic artworks. You will work as a part of our multi-disciplinary team focusing on designing and building custom creative solutions and tools predominantly on the UE4 based artworks. There will be further opportunities to get involved in the creative development and R&D on other specialised software/electronics platforms.
- Exceptionally Good. Talented and creative in how you approach programming.
- You enjoy working as part of a team but can also go solo with brilliance.
- You want to take ownership of projects and have a direct impact on creative development.
- 3+ years of production experience.
- Extensive experience with Unreal Engine (UE4) including tools, pipeline and animation.
- Solid understanding of Blueprints for Unreal.
- An understanding of Shaders, particularly Shader Code like Vertex,
- Compute and Pixel.
- Knowledge and understanding of particle simulation systems (Niagara ).
- Experience with integration with Animators, 3D artists and its Pipelines.
Not essential, but beneficial:
- Knowledge and experience of programming with C++, particularly C++ with Unreal.
- Experience with scripting language – eg Python, Max script, Mel, Java
- Experience with Unity, particularly an understanding of previous Unity versions, changes and bugs.
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning / Computer Vision – eg skeleton
- tracking system
- Experience with Source control (git, Plastic, P4V)
- Understanding of animation pipeline (including working with data from Houdini, and working with animation/rigging data, etc)
Must have the right to work in the UK (visa), hold a valid passport and be willing to travel for work.
How To Apply:
Please apply by emailing your CV, a link to your portfolio or examples of your work, and a brief covering note to email@example.com with the reference: CAN – Unreal Developer.