Award-winning Visual FX house SpinVFX is pushing the boundaries of state-of-the-art Virtual Production techniques that empower filmmakers around the world. Our company was founded by pioneers in the computer graphics industry and we aim to push the envelope in what is possible.
Working with us offers exposure to state-of-the-art equipment and technologies on high-profile projects such as Raised By Wolves, Star Trek, Umbrella Academy, and others. If you are interested in using your skills to work with an amazing team of artists and technologists we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking to hire creative talent highly skilled in foundations of computer graphics, passionate about their craft, with a focus on Unreal Engine for Virtual Production.
You have extensive experience with Unreal Engine and excellent skills as a Developer. You are a problem solver, a builder, and love to deliver amazing experiences for customers. You are passionate about real-time rendering and computer graphics technology.
- C++, OOP, and Blueprints. Know how to write plugins for Unreal and be comfortable with the Unreal build system
- Source control
- Slate/UMG (Unreal UI systems)
- 3D Math (linear algebra)
- Shading Languages (HLSL etc)
- Understanding of the entire 3D rendering pipeline
- Experience writing tools and UI panels for Unreal
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively across multiple teams.
- Independent, self-driven, able to effectively meet deadlines.
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
Great to Have Skills:
- Experience with ZBrush and Mudbox, Substance Painter, Quixel suite, Mari, Shader Toy, Maya
- Generalist with computer graphics workflows
- Shader coding in HLSL / GLSL
- Coding in Python
- Experience producing pipeline tools for Maya
- Experience creating USD-based pipelines
- On-set experience with Virtual Production work for Film or TV
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Unreal Engine Developer” in the subject line.