In this position you will tour the world while working on never-before-seen LED lighting projects.
Our client works on world-class architectural lighting, multimedia art and even music touring experiences for popular artists. Part of your role will be to prepare video playback system project files, to schedule and maintain active running projects, and to provide technical support to the creative team.
The ideal candidate will have Touring and Concert Industry experience and have excellent knowledge of audiovisual and IT solutions. Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities are needed for this position.
– Adobe Creative Suite & 3D software knowledge an asset
– Programming and operation of media servers (ex. Disguise, 7th Sense)
– Good understanding of electronics, LED based systems , video and DMX
– Excellent with Word, Excel and Outlook
– Architectural lighting or stage lighting design knowledge an asset.
– Ability to travel throughout North America and International destinations
– Willing to learn various in-house software programs
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday