VISUAL DESIGNER, EXPERIENCE STUDIO
We’re a team of designers, producers, engineers, and business thinkers whose mission is to deliver a unique experience for every visitor through the creation, operation, and maintenance of physical event spaces that house interactive moments that leverage our client’s technology. Our job is to design and deliver engaging physical experiences that tell the client’s story, build brand trust, and articulate their distinct ability to grow customers’ businesses into the digital age and shepherd their brands into the future. Their customer event centers are located in key cities across the globe.
The team this role supports represents the face of our client to most of their customers, and we want their support experience to set new standards, just like their products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. The team supports a wide variety of products and their customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and their own Sales teams.
- Create design and visual communications across all mediums – small screens, huge screens, digital and physical signage, presentations, software, swag, projections, theatrical effects, websites, exhibits, print, etc.
- Work with experience design leads, engineers and creative technologies to deliver high level and/or detailed mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas that range from UX flows to brand development.
- Gauge the usability and design of new and existing experiences, this could range from a web app that helps coordinate exhibits and technology within a physical space, to our team’s software suite (browser based) and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Work closely with cross-functional members of the team (Design Leads & Engineers) to deliver great work in a scrappy, low structure environment. You’ll intake work directly and manage the process of prioritization setting and team communication about progress and process.
- End-to-end execution from art direction to sketches to pixel perfect production mocks, and project management, UX interviews and process management of design projects.
- Produce art assets (illustrations, icons, templates) and style guideline documents for use across the team.
- BA degree in Design or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Experience in both visual communication and interaction design (Skill in: Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch) and the ability to prototype/mock up these designs
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities on tight deadlines, project manage your work, and balance task intake without compromising quality. Strong command physical installation design.
- Familiar and excited about the latest trends in interaction, art and technology.
- Portfolio of work and ideas.
- Smart, bold and accessible sense of design.
- Strong ability to grasp a client’s brand, design aesthetic, material design themes and philosophy
- Comfortable executing quickly on new ideas.
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we’ll reach out to you directly if there’s a fit. We’re using video conferencing software (Google Meet) to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.