Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new WE3 Design Intern, you will be immersed in cool, collaborative and creative design projects.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the WE3 team made up of 2 designers, 2 developers and a production intern. You’ll get to work alongside some awesome leaders and Jam3 teams on “real” projects for our clients worldwide. We’re project-based, so we’re always working with someone interesting, be it Adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo.
We’ll teach you how “the sauce” is made by combining technology, design, and great ideas. The WE3 team will have the unique opportunity to collaborate on bringing your own concepts to life, from the first pen sketches to the final functioning prototype. You’ll then get to show off your special project to the Jam3 team to show us what you’ve learned.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Scrum with your teammates – folks like executive producers, coordinators, senior designers, and devs
- Brainstorm sessions and building pitch decks for new projects.
- Rapid prototyping a website concept YOU helped to create.
- Grabbing lunch with your colleagues.
- We host Jam Sessions every other Friday. It’s an opportunity to bond with the team through knowledge sharing and fun activities.
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- What you know about current web trends and the basics in design and web practices
- Any cool interactive experiences you’ve created and designed across multiple digital platforms, such as: websites, apps, games, etc
- What’s on your career bucket list
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.