May 2019-Present Go2 Productions Vancouver,BC
Contract Creative Technologist (Jul 2021-present)
● Actively providing onsite support, media player updates, and maintenance of 3 ongoing
permanent installs and projection mapped displays.
Interactive Multimedia Developer (May 2019-Jul 2021)
● Directed technical development, interaction design, and maintenance of physical and
digital experiences for over 20 worldwide clients and inhouse prototypes.
● Collaborated with creative directors, animators, and clients throughout the project
lifecycle, helping to establish costs,timelines, and feasibility.
● Boosted Go’s technology capabilities and office network, adapting it for remote work,
organizing content folders, and improving render times of animated content by 25%.
● Won ILEA’s Most Innovative Use of Event Technology award in 2020 for Translink’s
Transport 2050 exhibition.
● Awarded Brainstation’s User Experience Design certification, expanding Go2’s design
and user research capabilities on future projects.
Mar 2021-Mar 2022 Hub Technical Sales Lafayette, California (Remote)
User Interface Designer
● Evaluated and documented user requests to build high fidelity prototypes for revitalizing
Hub’s CRM user interface, resulting in over 1000 new license purchases from existing
clients and a Nancy Nardin Top Sales Tool listing for 2021.
● Participated in 2 week design sprints with product managers, visual designers, and
developers to create user journey’s, wireframes, and design systems.
2016-2018 University of Lethbridge
MFA New Media
● Successfully completed and presented thesis on experiential design, immersive space,
and biomimicry design systems.
2012-2016 BFA New Media (Honors Designation)
● Conducted research on digital technology integrations and computational design.
2007-2009 Lethbridge College
Diploma Engineering Design/Drafting
● Trained in 2D/3D CAD, focusing on architectural and structural modeling/rendering.
● Figma, Framer, XD, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
● Touchdesigner, Unity, Processing, openFrameworks, Notch, AutoCAD, Revit, Blender,
3DS, Rhino + Grasshopper, Resolume, QLab.
● Ardunio, Raspberry Pi, sensors and circuitry components, LEDs, ArtNET controllers.
University of Lethbridge MFA New Media